Pests and insects are, unfortunately, a common household complaint, especially in warmer climates. Professional pest control services can reduce and eliminate these pests and help you maintain a healthy and safe home.
Here are 7 common pests that we can help you get rid of:
- Mosquitos: These pests are not only annoying, but can be a serious problem. They can interfere with outdoor work, leisure activities, and are capable of transmitting many diseases.
- Fleas: They bite and cause soreness and itching in humans and their pets, and their bites can remain inflamed for up to several weeks. In animals, fleas can lead to hair loss, and in extreme cases, anemia. And like mosquitos, fleas can be carriers for disease.
- Cockroaches: Roaches are hardy and resilient pests. They can survive in almost any climate and on almost any diet. In homes, they can leave an offensive odor, transport harmful microbes and pathogens and are linked with allergies and asthma in humans.
- Bed Bugs: You can pick up bed bugs almost anywhere, and once indoors, they are hard to get rid of without the help of expert pest control services. Bed bugs feed exclusively on blood, and you can have a variety of responses to bed bug bites.
- Ants: These tiny creatures are probably the most common insect pest that invades our homes and can become an extreme nuisance. Fire ants are even more worrisome, as they are extremely active and aggressive and have a painful, burning sting.
- Termites: These pests are a constant threat to your home and can ruin the wood framing on your house.
- Rodents: Mice and rats can leave droppings, gnaw on furniture, emit musky odors, consume food, and transmit diseases.
These common pests can damage your home and threaten your family, so give yourself the peace of mind a pest-free home brings and contact us today at Clint Miller Exterminating for more information on our pest control services.